Living with curly hair has been a life-long learning experience. Curly hair is kind of a pain, but I love it. Sure, there are some days I wish I could magically wake up with perfect hair. But overall, getting surprised every morning and every time I shower is kind of fun. Curly hair is unpredictable, which is part of what makes it so special.
One of the most important factors in taming curly hair is making sure you’re using the right tools. It’s not all in the products, you know. You have to treat your hair like the princess it is if you want it to listen to you at all. If you’re a curly girl, you absolutely need these 10 hair tools.
STEAL HER LOOK - Angry black woman throwing table and catching chairs
- Gold Angel Wing Earrings - $5.99 (sold at Macys)
- Ralph Lauren Flowy Box Black Tank Top - $49.00
- Nordstrom Royal Blue Sleek Leggings - $58.75
- Hermes Black Birkin Bag - $18,999.00
- Gold Collar Necklace - $5,989.55 (as worn by Rihanna)
- Commercial Wooden Foldable Table - $54.35 (including White Lacoste Polyester Knit Tablecloth)
- Prada Stilettos (optional) - $740.00
when ur friend starts saying something but you were talking first
Is that gay porn
1 band. 4 members. 3 appendixes. rt if u cry every time < \ 3
Not every fucking man is hitting on you. Not every guy at the gym wants to be with you.
I am a homosexual and I’m gettin my squats on and I’m staring at you because you have terrible form and even worse highlights
bruh ur dick is smalla then a bug
Frozen AU where the movie never existed
Don’t be a religious suburban white mom about it